Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wedding Colors!

 We I picked out our wedding colors!! It was a little bit of a challenge since we were originally wanting a fall wedding, I've always wanted a fall wedding, preferably in October since thats my favorite month...But with how the weather has been down here in Florida, we decided that an end of winter wedding would be best! SO, I had to completely switch gears from an orange and gray wedding suitable for fall, and find a beautiful wintery pallet for February! I decided on Marine Blue, Yellow and gray-and Ryan agreed on the colors YAY!
Here is another color pallet that shows our colors pretty decently. I am excited to have the colors picked out! With having the colors decided, it gives us tons of open doors to plan what comes next!

Also, side note, I have been busy designing save the dates and invitations in Photoshop! I will post a preview of them soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment